"Honey" sometimes refuses to get up when her acupuncture session is over. She also "insists" that Lydia lay with her the entire treatment.
* hip dysplasia
* ongoing limping/lameness
* digestive upset, chronic vomiting, appetite issues
* tendon/ligament issues
* back pain
* allergies including scratching, chewing on paws, "hot spots" and raw spots
* loss of control of bowels and/or bladder
* recovery from an accident
* bitches not producing milk or recovering from a hard birth
Acupuncture can help dogs at an emotional level too:
* aggression/fear aggression
* recovery from past abandonment and/or abuse
* inability to adjust to a change in the environment
Please call 443-474-3631 or email AcuAnimal@gmail.com if you have questions about whether acupuncture will be able to help your dog.