Acupuncture is for athletes.
Acupuncture is for children.
Lydia Wainwright treats people too. In fact, nearly half of her practice is of the two-legged variety. Her offices are on the Eastern Shore in Denton, MD at Cindy Draper and Associates and off Route 2 in Severna Park.
Please see the Benefits for People page for more information on actual conditions.
Patients committed to a healthy lifestyle who receive ongoing acupuncture treatment for maintenance and health promotion often experience:
* Being sick less often and recovering more quickly
* Improvement of vitality and stamina
* Being able to take care of their own health
* Relationships with others deepening and becoming more harmonious
* Reductions in long term health care costs
*Note: Acupuncture is often effective therapy for other chronic and painful debilitating disorders which have no clear explanation or origin. Lydia sees people in her office for many kinds of conditions. You may even be personally familiar with issues listed under the animal sections.
If your condition is chronic, chances are acupuncture can help you. Please email LydiaWainwright@icloud.com or call/text 443-474-3631 to find out if acupuncture can help you.